|Quantity In Stock:
SCH1423 B6.1 Pro Built Diff, Pucks Aluminum
The Pro Built series continues with MIP Pucks Aluminum outdrives for the B6.1 buggy. Weighing in at 17.4 grams (shave off 14 grams rotating weight!). As with all Pro Built Diffs, the Puck diff comes with Schelle Tungsten Carbide balls and a caged ceramic thrust bearing.
Pro Built Pucks Aluminum Diff:
1. 14 grams weight savings
2. Genuine MIP outdrives, Made in the USA.
3. Schelle premium Tungsten Carbide 3/32” Balls and Caged Ceramic Thrust.
4. Professionally assembled in a clean environment.
5. Drop in, check setting, and go!
6. B6.1 67mm Pucks bones not included, sold separately MIP #18201