|Quantity In Stock:
KYO32791B MR-03EVO Chassis Set N-MM2 5600KV
|32791B MR-03EVO Chassis Set N-MM2 5600KV
Chassis set with separate receiver unit lets you use your own top of the line transmitter.
The current MINI-Z has a built in receiver, servo and ESC in one controlled PCB unit. But the new MR-03EVO Chassis Set has a separate receiver unit. By purchasing and installing an optional receiver unit depending on your preferred transmitter, it allows for using a Kyosho (KT-18/EX-6/EX-6R/KT-531P/KT-432PT), KO Propo (EX-2/EX-RR) or Futaba (T7PX/T7XC) transmitters. It will also be available for use with Sanwa transmitters in the future. Further, by installing a new CPU which controls servo function only, it improves the internal feedback of positioning control which is 11.2 times faster than the existing VE PRO models. The newly developed control program provides the best ever steering feeling in MINI-Z history. The ESC has also improved the response speed to a maximum of 100 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The included KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 (5600KV) brushless motor features a one-piece aluminum case that provides efficient heat dissipation for superior cooling. Unlike previous chassis sets, you can change to the brushed motor mode though the I.C.S manager to install an optional brushed motor. The I.C.S manager also allows more precise setting adjustments to be made. New advanced performance features in the MR-03EVO take the MINI-Z racing experience to the next level!
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 brushless motor (5600KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as the ability of switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and Ball Diff Set II.
REQUIRED FOR OPERATION
- Mini-Z Receiver unit
- Transmitters compatible with receiver units: Kyosho (KT-18/EX-6/EX-6R/KT-531P/KT-432PT), KO Propo (EX-2/EX-RR) or Futaba (T7PX/T7XC) Only
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- Batteries for transmitter
CHASSIS TECHNICAL DATA
- Length 117.7mm
- Width F: 65-70mm / R: 65-76mm
- Height 35mm
- Wheelbase 98.0mm (LL)
- Tread F: 56.5-61.5mm / R: 56.5-65mm
- Motor Mount MM2
- Tires (F/R) 25×8.5mm (sold separately) / 25×8.5-11mm (sold separately)
- Gear Ratio 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
- Weight 135g (approx.)
- Motor KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE/XSPEED 56 (5600KV) Brushless Motor