|Quantity In Stock:
KYO32791B MR-03EVO Chassis Set N-MM2 5600KV
Chassis set with separate receiver unit lets you use your own top of the line transmitter.
This is the Kyosho MR-03EVO Mini-Z N-MM2 Brushless Chassis Set, equipped with a 5600kV Brushless motor. The current MINI-Z has a built in receiver, servo and ESC in one controlled PCB unit. But this MR-03EVO Chassis Set has a separate receiver unit. By purchasing and installing an optional receiver unit depending on your preferred transmitter, it allows for using a Kyosho (KT-18/EX-6/EX-6R/KT-531P/KT-432PT), KO Propo (EX-2/EX-RR) or Futaba (T7PX/T7XC) transmitters. It will also be available for use with Sanwa transmitters in the future.
Further, by installing an updated CPU which controls servo function only, it improves the internal feedback of positioning control which is 11.2 times faster than the existing VE PRO models. The control program provides the best ever steering feeling in MINI-Z history. The ESC has also improved the response speed to a maximum of 100 times faster than existing VE PRO models.
The included Kyosho SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 (5600KV) brushless motor features a one-piece aluminum case that provides efficient heat dissipation for superior cooling. Unlike previous chassis sets, you can change to the brushed motor mode though the I.C.S manager to install an optional brushed motor. The I.C.S manager also allows more precise setting adjustments to be made. First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 brushless motor (5600KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as the ability of switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and Ball Diff Set II.
- Receiver: Receiver units are planned for KYOSHO, KO, FUTABA and SANWA transmitters and can be attached/detached by removing receiver cover from the upper chassis.
- Motor: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless XSPEED motor 56(5600KV) features a one-piece aluminum case that has highly efficient heat dissipation.
- Ball Differential: Equipped with Ball Diff Set II that reduces weight of aluminum parts on the spur gear side and optimizes balance on the hub side. This is a must-have item and is used often in competition-level racing.
- Front Width Adjustment: Based on the MR-03VE PRO chassis, a new designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make front end width adjustment easier.
Width: F: 65-70mm / R: 65-76mm
Wheelbase: 98.0mm (LL)
Tread: F: 56.5-61.5mm / R: 56.5-65mm
Motor Mount: MM2
Tires (F/R): 25×8.5mm (sold separately) / 25×8.5-11mm (sold separately)
Gear Ratio: 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
Weight: 135g (approx.)
Motor: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE/XSPEED 56 (5600KV) Brushless Motor
- MR-03N-MM2 Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 (5600KV) brushless motor
- Parts set for changing front end width
- 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T Pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Tool for pinion gear
- Spare wheel nuts
Needed To Complete:
- Mini-Z Receiver unit
- Transmitters compatible with receiver units: Kyosho (KT-18/EX-6/EX-6R/KT-531P/KT-432PT), KO Propo (EX-2/EX-RR) or Futaba (T7PX/T7XC) Only
- Auto Scale Collection (Body Set, Wheels, Tires)
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- Batteries for transmitter