|Quantity In Stock:
GMA56000 Gmade GR01 GOM 1/10 4WD Rock Crawler Buggy Kit
The GOM (translates to "Bear") features a lightweight, extremely rigid tube chassis that not only looks extremely scale, but protects against impact. The steering servo is mounted to the chassis, and bump steer has been minimized to provide the best possible steering performance. The dustproof receiver box and easy access battery door provide plenty of space for your components.
The GOM's front weight balance is designed to increase traction to the front wheels, improving climbing on steep angles and minimizing roll-overs.
The 2 speed transmission, and transfer case with built in dig function, are designed to enhance the scale appearance of the vehicle. Drivetrain efficiency has been improved by lowering the transfer case and reducing the driveline angle. The dual pad slipper holds the spur gear firmly and evenly, making precision settings easy to achieve.
The GA60 axles are structurally reinforced with an axle truss to not only reduce the risk of breakage, but to give a great scale appearance. They feature Hi Steer Zero Ackerman Knuckle Arms for improved clearance and a tight turning radius.
Suspension utilizes 103mm aeration coil-over shocks for smooth driving on rough surfaces. Shock bodies are CNC machined, and 3.5mm shock shafts provide high durability. Rebound can be adjusted without disassembling the shock by simply using the aeration shock cap screw.
GT02 wheels and MT2202 2.2" tires are included.
- Full Tube Frame Chassis: The tube chassis is lightweight and extremely rigid. The frame structure effectively compensates from external impact.
- Front Weight Balance: GOM's forward weight balance will increase the tire traction to the front wheels to provide better crawling on a high tilt angle rocks and better driving performance when hill climbing.
- Chassis Mounted Servo with Panhard Bar: GOM's chassis mounted steering system is designed to make it as close to zero bump steer so steering is not affected by front wheel suspension movement.
- Dustproof Receiver Box: The receiver box helps keep dirt and debris out of the receiver.
- Forward Easy Access Battery Door: Allows room for various types of batteries and are easily removed and installed.
- Skid Plate: The skid plate protects the transmission and other critical components with a flat surface.
- Drivelines: The transfer case and rear axles are arranged to keep the drive lines straight to reduce driveshaft stress.
- Transmission and Transfer Case: The transmission and transfer case are designed to be as scale as possible with the same proportions as a 1:1 vehicle. The transmission and transfer case can be controlled with one servo.
- 2-Speed Transmission: The 1st gear is for hardcore rock crawling. The 2nd gear is for hill climbing or high-speed driving.
- ROCK Transfer Case: Includes reduction gear and dig function, to transmit the power evenly thought the front and rear axles. The dig aids in extreme climbs, descents and tight technical turns.
- Dual Slipper Clutch: The slipper pads are designed to hold the spur gears evenly to allow more precise settings.
- Easy Adjust Motor Mount: Easily replace and install the motor pinion gear to change the gear ratio.
- GA60 Axle: The GA60 axles are made of high strength materials, with a one piece durable solid axle housing. The axle tube is structurally reinforced with an axle truss, and the angle of the differential cover is designed to reduce the risk of breakage due to frontal impact.
- Hi Steer Zero Ackerman Knuckle Arm: Increases steering link clearance.
- Adjustable Castor: The GA60 front axle can be adjusted to have a smooth and short turn angle depending on the driving style or to adjust to improve straight stability by changing the caster angle.
- Kingpin Angle: Scrub radius is kept to a minimum to let your steering servo work at it's full potential and increases the steering efficiency.
- Panhard Bar Axle Mount: The GA60 axle can be equipped with the panhard bar axle mount to achieve various types of suspension link setups.
- Rear Dual Shock Mounts: The rear suspension allows the option of adding a dual shock setup.
- XD Aeration 103mm Shocks: This XD aeration shock is a coil over shock is perfect for off-road driving. CNC aluminum shock bodies and 3.5mm shock shafts provide high durability. Simple to change the rebound by using the aeration shock cap screw.
- 2.2" M/T Tires: 2.2" Off-road tires with Gmade 2.2" Beadlock wheels.
- Interior Cockpit: Includes realistic detailing racing bucket seats, handles and gearboxes to add realism to your cockpit interior.
Ground Clearance: 88mm
Weight (no electronics): 2kg
Needed to Complete:
- 2 Channel Radio System (minimum)
- AA Batteries
- Polycarbonate Paint
- Tools for Assembly
NOTE: Painted and completed vehicle shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included. Body panels come clear and require paint.