|Quantity In Stock:
FAN19236 6.5T ICON V2 Pro Modified Brushless Motor
Fantom ICON V2 Modified Brushless Motor, featuring Fantom's “Patented” (U.S. Patent D823,803) designed stator. This patented design stator provides maximum torque while producing some extreme RPM. With this unique design, the need for stator screws is totally eliminated. Whether you race On-Road or Off-Road, 1S or 2S...this motor has got you covered!
- All R&D Done In The USA Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
- Designed Specifically for Drag Racing!
- Updated Stator Design for Maximized Torque & Efficiency
- Redesigned Super High Strength and Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
- Upgraded Sensor Board Design for Improved Deviation Accuracy & Reliability
- Maximum Size, Pure Copper Wire for Lowest Resistance Possible
- Precision Machined 1-Piece Can Design
- High-Inductance / Low Resistance, 3mm Aluminum, Silver Plated Collector Ring
- Venting & Can Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plate for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Maximized Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- 13.0mm Hi-Torque Rotor
- Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
- Professionally built to Fantom's strict standards, which includes the rotor properly shimmed (brass shims), complete evaluation of the coils, rotor strength and asymmetry and sensor board deviation. The timing is also set to Fantom's recommended setting.
- All modified motors are guaranteed to meet our strict specifications, whether you choose the “Test Options” or not.
- Re-Shim (standard brass shims) – Included in the price. Fantom adjusts the rotor shims so that the rotor “floats” centered properly within the magnetic field. If required, the rotor shaft is also polished to ensure that it fits the inner race of the bearing correctly. They also make sure that it has the correct end play, so that it is not bound up or too loose.