151015 Ripide P12G Evo 1/12th Competition Pan Car Kit
The RAPIDE P12 EVO kit with alum chassis set was released on Dec/2018, the car performance is good on high traction carpet and team drivers was won or got good result in many big events in Europe and USA. In Jul/2019, we will release a version P12 EVO with graphite chassis set as compatible for some medium traction surface, it’s name Rapide P12G EVO.
New features of the P12G include-
- New design 2.5mm USA carbon main chassis and rear bottom pod.
- 3.0mm graphite rear cross brace
- Black aluminum front upper bulkheads
- 2.0mm graphite front brace
P12 Evo features include-
- New design 7075 aluminum low CG motor mount.
- New design graphite top plate and rear pod plate as compatible the gear diff weight balancing.
- New design graphite rear chassis brace.
- New design center damper position.
- New design 7075 aluminum adjustable floating servo mount / center damper mount. Mini and micro size servo compatible, width adjustable 28-31mm / 31-33mm.
- New design graphite front lower arm and plastic pivot.
- New design 7075 aluminum front lower bulkhead. Short/long wheelbase adjustable.
- New design bell crank steering system. 6 steps ackerman fine adjustable.
- New design graphite front bumper.
- New urethane large foam bumper.
- New 64 pitch (16 balls) spur gear.
Existing features from prior generation P12-2017
- Big bore center damper, center spring, POM piston
- 7075 aluminum easy adjust side spring holder
- 7075 aluminum steering turnbuckle (M3x42mm) / (M3x16mm)
- Wheel base +/-2.0mm adjustable on front lower aluminum suspension block (199mm/201mm)
- Caster adjustment : 1.8/3.25/6.15 deg
- Low friction coating pivot balls
- Polished kingpin and upper hinge pin
- Spring steel upper arm turnbuckle (M3x15mm)
- Spring steel front axle
- High grade composite front suspension plastic parts from Xenon Racing
- Cross-chassis alignment battery placement
- 7075 aluminum main shaft holder, precise adjustment ride height by spacers. +/-1mm forward/backward main shaft position adjustment.
- High precision ball differential and reliable carbon main shaft
- Aluminum 4.3mm reinforced ballstuds