|Quantity In Stock:
151012 Rapide F1 Evo USA Spec 1/10 Competition F1 Car Kit
Rapide F1 Evo 1/10 Competition F1 Car Kit
Now available in a USA Spec that includes
- Alloy lower chassis
- Alloy lower pod plate
New for October 2018
- New design 7075 aluminum main chassis, lower pod plate
- New design graphite rear pod plate, front lower arm, caster adjust
- New design narrow chassis to improve steering response.
- New design 7075 aluminum front bulkhead / servo mount.
- New design steering arm mount, ackerman adjustable.
- New aluminum standoff for front lower arm.
- New design camber adjustment, five difference camber angle selectable.
- New 7075 aluminum turnbuckle, black anodize.
- New design motor mount and rear bulkhead. Red/Black two tones anodize.
- New design o-ring type battery mounting chassis brace.
- New design center top plate. Five damper positions selectable.
- New design graphite upper pod plate and chassis brace, difference angle and position for side tu
- New design aluminum 4.3mm ballstud for side tube. Improved chassis rotate angle.
- New design dual screws clamp lock type wheel hub.
- New thrust bearing and washer.
- New long center damper and aluminum shock ball.
Rapide F1 Evo Features:
- 2.5mm USA high grade graphite materials.
- Narrow design carbon main chassis and side link mount, reduce chassis scrubbing in high speed co
- 2.5mm USA high grade stiff graphite upper and lower suspension arms.
- Caster adjustable : 3.0/6.0/9.0/12.0 deg.
- Chassis flex adjustable by 7075 aluminum floating/non-floating servo mount.
- Low friction coating aluminum pivot balls and ball studs.
- Hard coated aluminum steering turnbuckle (M3x39mm)
- Big bore short center damper and 20mm short spring.
- Inline alignment and cross-chassis alignment battery placement
- 7075 aluminum easy adjust side spring holder
- 7075 aluminum motor mount and left rear bulkhead
- 7075 aluminum main shaft holder, precise adjustment ride height by spacers. +/-1mm forward/back
- Rear wing position quick adjustment.
- High precision ball differential with 5mm thrust ball bearing as more smooth and reliable.
- Clamp type aluminum left wheel rear adaptor.
- Weight reduced steel main shaft.
- 64P 93T (16 balls) spur gear from Xenon Racing